Southwestern Quesadillas Recipes
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 696
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 79g
Saturated Fat 37g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 30g
Total Carbohydrates 135g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- Butter spray
- 2 Teaspoons Grande Southwest seasoning (or to taste)
- 1 Cup grated Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 4-ounce can green chiles drained (or to taste)
- 1 2 1/4-ounce can sliced ripe olives drained
- 1 Cup chopped chicken or beef (optional)
- Spray one side of four tortillas with butter spray. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoon Grande Southwest seasoning. On a baking sheet arrange two of the tortillas spice side down. Top with cheese, chiles, olives and chicken or beef. Top with remaining two tortillas, spice side up.
- Grill, broil or pan fry until tortillas are slightly brown and the cheese is melted. Cut in wedges and serve with salsa, guacamole, sour cream or your favorite condiment.
Kitchen Fusions Recipes http://kitchenfusions.com/recipes/