Italian Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 39g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 24g
Total Carbohydrates 8g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons Instant Gourmet Rustic Italiano Blend Seasoning
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Breast Halves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup drained and thinly sliced sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped basil
- Combine wine and Italiano seasoning; let rest. This will reconstitute the seasoning blend.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add oil to skillet, swirl to coat.
- Cook chicken in skillet until nicely browned on both sides (2-3 minutes per side). Lower heat to medium, cook chicken, turning occasionally until chicken reaches 165 F. on instant read meat thermometer (about 4 minutes). Remove chicken; keep warm.
- In same pan, add garlic and sun dried tomatoes; stir until garlic becomes fragrant (about 1 minute). Remove pan from heat, stir in wine mixture. Return pan to heat; add chicken, heat through.
- Allow sauce to reduce slightly (about 1 minute).
- Arrange chicken on serving platter; pour sauce over chicken, garnish with basil.
Kitchen Fusions Recipes http://kitchenfusions.com/recipes/